at Destination: Deerfoot City
Accelerated Management Trainee
GoodLife Fitness is 100% Canadian and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies!
ACCELERATED MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
At GoodLife Fitness, we’re known for being an industry leader in fitness across Canada. Since opening our doors in 1979, our Associates have shown dedication and passion for fitness and for their communities which keeps us growing year after year. With motivating people surrounding you every day and encouraging you to live a healthy and active lifestyle, isn’t it time you started living the good life too?
What is an Accelerated Management Trainee?
This program is an accelerated three month training program for a limited number of internal and external people who have displayed the skills to become an Assistant General Manager or General Manager within three months. During their three months in the program all the key roles of the club are covered, they spend time working with the General Manager, Assistant General Manager and Fitness Manager. They also learn the ins and outs of both the Club Administrator and Group Exercise Regional roles. Accelerated Management Trainee’s are placed at specific clubs that have already been selected. They receive a workbook with training materials and a detailed training checklist. In addition, Accelerated Management Trainee’s will complete weekly reports and have weekly training calls with a Learning Specialist.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Opportunities for advancement include: Assistant General Manager, General Manager and Divisional Manager
- Competitive base pay and excellent commission based income
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Increase member retention and generate new memberships
- Ensure that our members stay happy with our services
- Maintain a high-level of communication with all members and co-workers
- Submit weekly reports and attend weekly calls with Management Development Coordinator
- Run weekly sales meeting
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for Fitness
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- A natural leader with the ability to motivate and engage others
- A post secondary degree is recommended but a drive to succeed is essential
- Management experience and sales experience
- Willing to relocate
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 13,000 people supporting our purpose to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.
The good life is within your reach. Apply to GoodLife Fitness today.