at Destination: Deerfoot City
Guest Service Supervisor
Title: Guest Service Supervisor | Start Time: Mid-September
Deerfoot City is seeking an energetic and motivated individual to become our Guest Service Supervisor! The Guest Service Supervisor will manage the Guest Services Team at Deerfoot City and will seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, provide excellent service and foster an internal culture to support this mandate.
We recruit individuals whose personality, initiative and customer driven approach shines through. You’ll have the passion and commitment to get things done, while always placing our customers, tenants and partners at the centre of everything you do.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of Guest Services
- Scheduling, on-going supervision and evaluation of Guest Services Team
- Oversee kiosk services including strollers, wheel chair and more
- Oversee customer complaints, comments and feedback and initiate ways to continually improve service
- Participate and support events and promotions as needed
- Assist Security with various situations, ie: missing children, tenant requests, lost and found etc.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of HS services, amenities, facilities, tenants, as well as community events and information
- Track revenue, balance income and submit daily reconciliation reports
- Prepare monthly reports summarizing activities from Guest Services
- Participate in special projects and assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Implement new programs, services and procedures as required in the future
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of Deerfoot City services, amenities, facilities, tenants and redevelopment
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with customers
• Hardworking, team player who works well with others
• Past street team, guest services, hospitality or event experience an asset
• Interest in fashion or tourism an asset
• Familiarity with surrounding area (North Calgary) an asset
All interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org