at Destination: Deerfoot City
Seasonal Guest Service Host
Title: Seasonal Guest Service Host | Start date: Early November
Deerfoot City is seeking energetic and motivated individuals to become Seasonal Hosts on our Guest Services Team for the Holiday period! Hosts act as brand ambassadors for the shopping centre. The Guest Service Hosts at Deerfoot City and will seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, provide excellent service and foster an internal culture to support this mandate.
We recruit individuals whose personality, initiative and customer driven approach shines through. You’ll have the passion and commitment to get things done, while always placing our customers, tenants and partners at the centre of everything you do.
- Event support with Santa Photos and our Holiday Market
- Proactively seeks opportunities to create memorable customer interactions and excellent service
- Speaking to and educating our guests on the Deerfoot City transformation
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of Deerfoot City services, amenities, facilities, tenants as well as community events and information
- Oversee customer service experience and manage questions, complaints and feedback
- Provides feedback and insight reports
- Liaise with security and operations
- Participates and supports all events and promotions as needed
- Greeting and welcoming guests on site
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of Deerfoot City services, amenities, facilities, tenants and redevelopment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to foster relationships with our guests, retailers, vendors and community partners
• Hardworking, team player who works well with others in a fast-paced environment
• Past street team, guest services, hospitality or event experience an asset
• Interest in fashion or tourism an asset
• Familiarity with surrounding area (north Calgary) an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity for students as we are willing to accommodate to successful candidates schedules. All interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org