Say Hello to the Deerfoot City Easter Bunny!
The Bunny will pop-up outside our Spring Mural on The Boulevard on April 2 & 3 from 12pm – 4pm to wish you a Happy Easter. You will be able to visit him and snap a self serve photo (if you wish) from a physical distance.
To help manage the Bunny’s schedule, Guest Services will be present to facilitate each visit. If the bunny is busy, Guests may be added to a virtual texting line up system.
- To keep physical distancing measures in place, the Easter Bunny will stay inside his VIP Bunny Pen. No guests will be permitted to have physical contact with the Easter Bunny
- Guests will be permitted to take a self serve photo with the bunny from a physical distance
- While there are limited touch points, we still encourage guests to sanitize your hands before and after the visit
- If the Bunny is busy with guests when you arrive, please wait on the physical distancing ground marker line up spots and a Guest Services team member will assist you in finding a time for your visit
- Masks are required while waiting
- The Easter Bunny is popular! Visit times may be limited to 5 minutes