Grassroots Farmers’ Market

3:30PM to 7PM
June 4, June 11, June 18, June 25, July 2, July 9, July 16, July 23, July 30, August 6, August 13, August 20, August 27, September 3, September 10, September 17, September 24

We are excited to host Grassroots Deerfoot Farmers’ Market every Tuesday starting June 4th and at Destination: Deerfoot City.  The Grassroots Farmers’ Market is a non-profit Alberta Approved Farmers’ Market and Calgary’s oldest, continuously running farmers’ market.

VARIETY

Grassroots features 40+ full-time vendors, plus rotating weekly vendors.

SUPPORT LOCAL

As an Alberta Approved Farmers’ Market, 80% of vendors are Albertans who make, bake or grow their goods.  The remaining 20% are carefully selected to complement the market mix and offer the best selection of products available.

No admission fee.

For more information on Grassroots Farmers’ Market, visit their website or their facebook page.

Location: The Boulevard