Holiday Photos at Deerfoot City
November 21 - December 24
Enjoy a social distance friendly professional photo opportunity and visit with Santa at his Ski Gondola in the Food Lodge. Santa will be at Deerfoot City Thursdays – Sundays from Nov 21 – Dec 24. Guests can also opt for a complimentary self-serve Family Photo on Tuesdays. All photos are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – no walk ups.
Regarding the latest provincial health update on Nov 24, we have been working with local health authorities in planning safe Santa visit this year. Alberta Health Services has determined that our process continues to be safe and in accordance with necessary precautions. With a socially distanced Santa space, mask requirements, health screenings and consistent sanitization of touchpoint. We are excited that we can continue to host safe Santa Photos in the Food Lodge.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Santa Photo Appointments
- CLICK HERE to book your Santa Photo Appointment.
- Payment for photos will be made onsite at the time of your appointment. The first sheet of photos will be priced at $20.00 (plus GST), with each additional sheet priced at $5.00 (plus GST). Special “Buy One, Get One Free” pricing will be in effect for November. A complimentary digital file will also be emailed to you.
- Due to high demand, appointment bookings are final and can only be cancelled for health and safety reasons.
- You must arrive at The Food Lodge 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and visit Guest Services at the Santa Photo Check-in to complete our mandatory health screening and temperature check prior to your appointment. Late arrivals will not be accommodated due to Santa’s busy schedule.
- A professional photographer will take your photo at Santa’s Gondola. Don’t forget to share the photos with us by tagging us and using #JoyToTheCity2020.
FAMILY PHOTO appointments
- CLICK HERE to book your Family Photo Appointment.
- As an alternative to Santa Photos, capture a fun photo with your family in our holiday photo space. Your complimentary Family Photo Appointment allows you 10 minutes in our holiday photo space at The Food Lodge to capture a fun family moment on your personal device. These complimentary appointments are self-serve and a photographer will NOT be provided. Santa will NOT be a part of these photos.
- Please must arrive at The Food Lodge 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and visit Guest Services Check-in to complete our health screening and temperature check prior to your appointment.
Note: ALL photo appointments are limited to one household family at a time (with a max of 6 persons). Due to high demand, appointments are final and can only be cancelled for health & safety reasons.
- Following the direction of local health authorities, masks will be required for guests and Santa during your visit and photo. *see here for exceptions. You can keep things festive by wearing a cheery holiday face covering like those found at Old Navy!
- All guests will be required to sanitize hands before and after being in the photo space
- Guests will be asked health screening questions and undergo a temperature check prior to their appointment
- Staff working in the Santa photo space will undergo a health screening and be temperature checks prior to starting their shifts
- Touchpoints will be cleaned in between appointments
- Pets are not permitted at our holiday photos
- Guests can interact with Santa from a distance of 2M, with safety barriers in place. A plexiglass window on Santa’s Gondola will be in place for the duration of the visit with Santa and temporarily removed while the photo is taken.
- You may not enter the photo space and will be required to cancel your appointment if you are feeling symptoms of Covid-19, have tested positive for Covid-19, have been exposed to anyone who has felt symptoms or tested positive for Covid-19, have travelled to or been exposed to anyone who has travelled out of the country within the past 14 days. We will be happy to welcome you when it is safe to do so.