ONLY ESSENTIAL SERVICES REMAIN OPEN
The safety of our guests, retailers and employees remains our top priority. In regards to the COVID-19 situation, we are monitoring developments closely and following the recommendation of the Public Health Agency of Canada and Alberta Health Services, only essential stores & services will remain open at this time to support you, our community. The remainder of retailers and the Food Lodge will be temporarily closed.
Essential stores & services that remain open while abiding to social distancing requirements include:
- Canadian Tire
- Nova Cannabis
- Deerfoot Medical
- Fido – select customers only
- Rogers – select customers only
- Freedom Mobile
Available through delivery, take-out or drive-thru services only:
- Booster Juice
- Mucho Burrito
- Tim Hortons – drive thru only
- McDonalds – drive thru only
Pease note, retailers that remain open may be functioning outside of our reduced hours: of 11am-6pm Monday-Friday and 11am-5pm on Sundays. Please connect with individual retailers directly, their contact information can be found in our directory. We will continue to stay up-to-date on the latest information and recommendations from Alberta Health Services and the Public Health Agency of Canada.
In addition to regular daily cleaning, we have added the following precautionary measures:
- Temporarily closed common areas such as the Food Lodge
- Increased hand sanitizer stations within the property and at entrances
- Dedicated cleaners that sanitize all frequently used surfaces during operating hours
- Suspending events and programming including Story Time & Crafts and Spring Break activities until further notice
- Suspending Community Room & Food Lodge booking services until further notice
With these increased precautionary measures in place at our property, we kindly request that if you are feeling ill, you refrain from entering both our buildings and the buildings of our retailers until you have been cleared by a medical professional.
We encourage you to keep yourself informed by visiting Public Health Agency of Canada for the most up-to-date local information on COVID-19. Thank you for your cooperation!