The Hub

Welcome to The Hub


A free community space located in the Deerfoot City Food Lodge. Perfect for your next meeting, workshop, birthday party, photoshoot + more.

Open 11am – 6pm Monday to Friday & 11am to 5pm Saturday & Sunday 

What’s Included

  • Approximately 1,400 square feet
  • Comfortably fits 50-60 people maximum
  • (2) 6×3 ft long tables
  • (18) yellow chairs
  • (2) hi-top bar tables
  • (2) couches
  • (2) coffee tables
  • (2) Additional 6ft knock-down tables and (approx. 30) folding chairs available upon request 

*HUB Availability and items included are subject to Deerfoot City Marketing needs and may vary.

Booking Request Form


    *Please note that your booking is not confirmed until you have heard back from our Bookings Team.


    A. The Hub is 1400 sq feet and holds about 50-60 people maximum.
    A. We suggest the sooner the better, but we do accept day before bookings for meetings, photoshoots, and birthday parties (20 guests or under). Anything outside those we require at least a week. Please note, weekends book up quickly and therefore recommend booking at least one month in advance.
    A. There is no time limit, but it must be between our Core Hours, which are Monday to Friday 11 AM – 6 PM. Saturday & Sunday 11 AM – 5 PM.
    A. As we are lending a free space to guests, we require parties to order food from our retailers. Snacks and drinks must also be purchased from Deerfoot City. We kindly ask that you do not bring any outside food. We have 20+ food retailers at the Centre. Click here for a full list. Birthday cakes/cupcakes may be purchased elsewhere.
    A. The Hub is a temporary space and the availability to book is based on a seasonal basis. We book a maximum of 3 months in advance.
    A. We ask that guests set-up and takedown within Deerfoot City's Core Hours. Outside hours are prohibited. If you would like to set up on the day prior to your booking, please ask a Guest Services team member for availability.
    A. Yes, if the volume does not exceed outside of The Hub.
    A. 48 hours prior to booking date. Cancellation fees may apply.
    A. Yes, however a separate agreement will need to be arranged and rental rates may apply.